We sat down to write an advert as there’s an awesome quiz coming up, but then we realised that there’s so much more going on in the Dutch community over the next month that we wanted to write about that as well. Hopefully this helps you maintain your connection with the Dutch Ohana and get some learning in too, should you want!
Here you go… (all events continue to be virtual for the time being)
- Thursday, 11th June: The Dutch Salesforce Ohana Quiz
Everyone is welcome at this quiz hosted by Bart and Johan from the Veenendaal Admin Group; prizes to be won and suitable for all levels of experience!
- Sunday, 14th June: Amsterdam Women in Tech & DecodeSFCertifications present Platform Developer 1 Certification
Pro tip: The first session in this series was on 7th June, but the series continues and you can catch up now on the DecodeSFCertifications YouTube channel.
- Thursday, 18th June: Dutch Marketing Cloud
Hosting Jason Cort from the awesome HowToSFMC initiative.
- Thursday, 18th June: Amsterdam Developer Group
Details coming nearer the time. Subscribe to the above page to be informed as soon as RSVPs open.
- Tuesday, 23rd June: Amsterdam User Group “pure social”
We’re back! Join in for a chilled time with friends old and new.
- Thursday, 25th June: TrailheaDX
This is Salesforce’s biggest event after Dreamforce. It costs $thousands to attend and yet regulars rave about it. This year it’s been transformed into a free online-only CET-friendly timeslot. Pro tip: Sign up now, and make your scheduling decisions nearer the time, once the agenda is published.
- Thursday, 9th July: Den Bosch first meetup
John Visser (regular at our Amsterdam User Group), Jos Kruiper and Menno van Keulen are launching this new group. Do you have friends in the area? Tell them to pop along! The first meeting is virtual, but in-person meetings are planning as soon as practicalities allow.
- Wednesday, 15th July: Amsterdam User Group next main meeting
You’ve put all that effort in, but how are people using your Salesforce? We’ve got a mind-blowing presentation, with non-traditional answer, to help answer this most fundamental question. RSVPs will open around 3 weeks beforehand.
- Dutch Salesforce Saturdays continue too
For all the details check out our calendar at DutchSFCommunity.org